Sunday, August 2, 2009

Charity Dinner~31.07.2009

Hey,hey im bek.. tat day on friday nite, st n's charity dinner was on @ da chi wen school's hall.. well, it was very fun n i hav a great nite.. haha.. its kinda sad oso since it was d last time me n all da choir members sing 4 dz year... haih..
gonna miss choir mements.. hehe..
its starts frm 7pm-12pm.. haha..
me n my frens hv a bz day 2 makeover ourselves 4 tat nite..
d results were great bt my hair was nt according 2 wat teacher ask us 2 do so i have 2 open bek my hair.. thx 2 caroline n sharlene, clara n haidie..
hehe..
ok.. let me show u da pics tat i took on tat day..
ENJOY!!!
me n haidie's nails..

our nails.. (gosh, my hand looks fat..XD)

my nails.. hehe..


dz is hw my hair looks like be4 i open it..


n again my nails..




n again

clara, haidie, me

me n claire (i knw..i knw.. i look weird)
haidie n me

claire n me..

fashion show 4 pakaian tradisional(sori cz im sitting behind so cnt take a good pic..)

me n ason..~~she look SWEET tat nite!!!!


claire n toh yong (he wanna beredar so fast so i cnt capture well.. hehe)


aha!! jz nice.. ;)

me, thompson n clara



me v them.. XD

so tired tat nite.. haha..~~ heavy eyes
well.. tat all!!! haha... AVbody hav fun n unfortunately da next day i hav 2 go 2 projek gemilang..
haih... n oso.. my lucky draw actually kena bt ason din take.. haih.. hamper lagi tuh..
nvm la.. next tie i'll try my luck again..
BYE!!
~stephNeq~
















No comments:

Post a Comment