Saturday, March 15, 2014

Back to blogging~! After 4 years..

Hey everyone! It's me again..
And well yeah.. As stated in the statements above, I am back to blogging again after four year!
Can you imagine, 4 years have passed.. Even, I myself did not realised that it has been 4 years eversince the very last time I last updated my blog.

Basically, the main reason for me to stop blogging 4 years back is because I lose interest in writing and thinking maybe that no one is reading my blog.
Oh, I dont really have high expectation in this comeback in getting a LOT of readers such as those popular bloggers like Xia Xue, Cheeserland, Isabella Kuan, Helenness Chong and more.
Gosh, I actually have a lot to say!

What drags me back to blogging? Well, there are a hell LOTS of reasons... Some are rather better to be kept silent.. ;)
Well, one of the many reasons why is that because, I have a lot to say and share to everyone!
If and only if my brain has a mouth, I think it will never ever shut up because my brain just cant stop 'talking'..

So, I might just as well use this spaces to express my feelings, share my happiness and more..

What I'll be posting in this small space of mine might be about is;
i) my self-care products (well mostly facial products). Well, eversince staying in Kuching to further my studies, I found out that I'm addicted to visit all those self-care strore such as The Face Shop, Body Shop, Nature Republic, SaSa and more. And mostly, I've wasted most of my $$ on facial products. Since I need to start taking care of myself escpecially my face because I am a Civil Engineering student who will be exposed to sunlight most of the time. Oh, NO, dont get me the wrong way. I'm not rich. Neither do my parents. Let say I manage my finance well that I manage to buy those products ayy?

ii) I'm concerned with how my body looks like. V.E.R.Y!!! My father is a gym-maniac and he even trained me whenever I'm back to the Labuan island for the holidays. And, I dont consider myself as a very fit person though. Just that, as I journey down the adventure to a healthy life, at the same time, why dont I share with you what I do, what I did, and what I consume.. As the saying goes, Sharing is Caring right?

iii) About my life. Like what I do and stuff. And also whatever happiness that occured in my life. Not forgetting whatever trips and hangouts I have. And did I mentioned that I love to travel? Well, I am a passionate traveler. I LOVEEEEEE to travel but am just too poor to do so often. So whatever trips I have with those I love, will share about it. That is one of the many reasons why I love airports a lot!!~~


I'll just write up to here at this moment for my little comeback.
Tune up for the next post.. Dont know when but definitely will.

Cheers ^^
Till then~

Love, stephNeq

No comments:

Post a Comment