Thursday, September 3, 2009

Going bek 2 lmbg 4 grandpa's 3rd year anniversary..

Hihi!! im bek!!
well, last friday which is on da 28.06.2009, me n my family went bek 2 limbang, sarawak 4 my late grandpa's 3d year anniversary 2 have a family gathering..
yay!! finally i cn meet all of my beloved couzins!!!
cn believe tat thy miss me a lot 2 jz like hw i miss them..
haih..
haha...
well, i gt sum pictures during my holidays @ kampong..
ENJOY!!!!!!!

my daddy.. hehe..

da express boat..

me wearing mask.. hehe going green n healthy..
im nt gonna let myself 2 have H1N1..

da rosary prayer script and my late gandpa's favourite old rugged
rosary.. i borrowed..
his rosary.. hehe.. i dunno y i like 2 use his rosary.. hmmm
mayb its because i miss him a lot since he left us.. ;(

family gathering.. my family is a very big family.. so nt enuf if 1 pic ny..

2nd pic

the clow of da house... well, he like 2 tease hw da bidayuh ppl speaks iban n
how da murut sarawak ppl speaks bm...

3rd pic


my beloved grandma



my niece~ yvonne


.......

smile baby!


arthur's brand new phone... n97 (if im nt mistaken)


his phone again.. haih.. orite2! i gave up.. you won da best hp of da year..

camwhore v his phone.. hehe.. i cnt leave it!!!



n again.. we were watching korean mv tat time..


hp 4 sale!! da middle 1 is mine..(eseh.. kunun jak..)


late night chit-chat


my three mums
frm left.. ~ my 1st mum a.k.a my original mum
~ my 2nd mum a.k.a my godmother a.k.a aness's mum
~ my 3rd mum a.k.a arthur's mum
sori u guys.. i 'stole' ur mum.. muahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



in da car.. going 2 church.. we were very sleepy,,,

my cuzin!! a.k.a my yadi.. amanda

arthur~ candid
st edmund' church.. limbang sarawak

haih.. i miss dz view


going 4 breakfast after churh.. limbang kolo mee totally cnt b missed!

noel newman and arthur antonio

amanda antonio n me
doing barbeque @ dapur lama..

itu inang and arthur candid!!! muahahaha...

well.. tats all..
i jz cnt wait for freedom frm da bundaries of pmr!!
argh!!!
btw, i cnt wait 2 go 2 miri 4 dz oliday 2..
since arthur promise me 2 bring sumwhere interesting @ miri..
hehe.. cnt wait lah!! make sure u kept ur promise ah arthur.. especially tat korean restaurant..
haha..
k byez!!
~stephNeq~

No comments:

Post a Comment