Monday, November 15, 2010

bored as i am~

heyyy...

its me again..
yeah, i abandoned my blog for like.. A YEAR
or more.. hmm..

what drags me to this computer of mine (well, not actually mine but i used it to online.. so yeah!)
is because im bored! its like very BORED...

Holiday is good.. as we can spent most of our time sleep, doing all sorts of stuff that we love to do or we have to do, we want to do for a long time ago or you just thinked of it..

i know nobody will bother to read my blog or stuff but, who cares! I dont give a damn..

Im just writing because im bored..

Next year is already my final year in high school and a big BIG exam is waiting for me to 'marry' it.. Haha.. SPM.. yeahh...

here it goes again..

Just finish my PMR last year and SPM is comin'.. Well, what to do..

In order to survive in life and to have luxury and also food to eat in future, i must strive hard in this examination..
My future is in my head and nobody will help me out in the examination hall..

Well, i just wish my parents have more $$$ to send me overseas to furthur my studies..

At least Singapore or Australia.. UK?? Hmmm... To far?? But, heyy!! Who doesnt want to go London eit!! haahahaha...

Thats why I have to study hard in order to go 'out'.. Blahhhh!!

Keep dreaming no use lahh.. I must get my ass off to be 'in a relationship' with all those books in order to convince my parents to send me off..

Well, i guess that is all..



Bye,
~stephNeq~

No comments:

Post a Comment